Monday, September 05, 2005

nilavum malarum

sounds nice right, nilavum malarum paadudhu, en ninaivil mayangi pesudhu, nilai marandhu marandhu paarpathellam ....

wonderful awesome, the song is so evergreen that i can keep listening to it all day. i wish i was back in India having a nice time with all my friends around. for the past few days this feeling has been rubbing on me.

India is going great guns and its economy is progressing exponentially. I dont want to just hear this, I want to be in the midst of this progressing India. People make a lot of plans and strategies when they plan to return to their homeland and I am no exception.

United States is super dooper, but makes me feel lonely even though my dept just has 8 grad students and we all know each other very well and dept time is real fun.

I was just talking to bart zalewski, a polish colleague of mine who too misses poland and then me and bart went for a long drive and bart was planning to start a construction business in poland. Ok not bad, i thought if tata is making 1 lac cars, let me make 1 lac effienciency houses for my country.

let me make another strategy.

No comments: