Wednesday, September 07, 2005

keeping things tidy

Well just recently got rid of a roach problem at my place. This is one thing I have never been able to do all my life "keeping things clean and tidy". I guess it is ingrained in certain people and just brazes across the rest for a few moments and then it's gone. well now I am in my room now with everything lying around me and none of thme in places where they are supposed to be. Sometimes I chuckle saying "its ok thats cool" and then one day I say "am I living in a ghetto".

You see, in india things are much easier this way, you never need to clean your room, there is always someone to do that (in most cases it being my mom). you can never afford such luxuries here i guess.

By the way yesterday i checked out the latest linux OS released, simply awesome. I guess it is time people start using linux ending the micrsoft monopoly. But I just dont see it in the near future. I ask my dept secratary "bermie why dont u use linux" and she is like "Ravi, what's that". These people can only relate a computer to the windows xp desktop and MS word and nothing more.

I used to be fond of computers and long lines of coding a long back and then never showed interest in it, but I always had appreciation for breakthrough coding and now let me at least use linux (i know linux pretty well, i assure you)

No comments: