Thursday, March 31, 2005

Today was one of those days when I felt "oh my god what am I doing in life". It has been days since i did bakkar with anyone for a good length of time. My god this country makes life busy for people and puts in a mental barrier called privacy. I miss hostel life. Roorkee was so much fun, I want marwaha, sashi and F-99 back. LIfe without this at night 9 pm looks really difficult to me.

After dinner at 9 pm it starts, I am the guy who starts usually " Dude the system sucks, we never used our brains after clearing the entrance to come in here". And thats enough to trigger a discussion that encompasses so topics one can hardly think of. and all on the cosy bed there with some song for marwaha on the comp. Everytime the sem begins Marwaha says "abhe is bar phodna hai yaar kuch tho karna hai", I still remember these lines. And i knew how this determination used to fade away as time passes.

But we all finally landed ourselves in decent career platforms didn't we, we managed our way through with 4 years of bakkar. Who the hell said grad school life is good and United states is fun. Life sucks, at least cleveland, Ohio sucks big time and roorkee, uttaranchal, India ROCKS.

will continue cribbing later

No comments: