Sunday, March 13, 2005

Humming Raaja's tune

These days nothing appeals to me more than the maestro's music. If only my pc could express it's emotions it would start crying " Oh my god again, this guy is playing karagattakaran for the 20th time today". Music keeps a man going and Illayaraja's music keeps a man rocking. "kamam thedum ulagile...nada thyagarajarum, onnai uruki uyiril vilakai erinaramma".... amazing lyrics. he is simply excellent the one and only raaja. Maestro says all musicians cheat people very well and the guy who cheats people better is called the better music director. 25 years this guy has given us flawless music and we never needed to listen to anything else right. I started becoming a raaja fan only during my final and 4th year at Roorkee and I am still exploring on and on the depth's of his tunes. will write more later.

No comments: